- With Rigener Special Ecopelle-pelle you can obtain a complete regeneration by eliminating all possible abrasions.
- Easy to use, with Rigener Special Ecopelle-pelle you achieve a new coating that has the same characteristics as the original one.
- Given its particular elasticity, in addition to regenerating the leather, the coating obtained with Rigener Special Ecopelle-pelle will be soft and long-lasting.
- Rigener Special Ecopelle-pelle is wear-resistant and stable at high and low temperatures.
- Rigener Special Nautica is also resistant to salt and ultraviolet rays.
Rigener Special Ecopelle-pelle is advantageously used to regenerate sofas, chairs, armchairs, bags and all those eco-leather and leather objects.
HOW TO USE
- Lightly sand the bruises in the detachment phase, insisting on the most damaged areas. Carefully clean the surfaces to be treated with a rag soaked in alcohol (these must be dry, free of oils or greases and loose parts).
- Apply RIGENER SPECIAL LEATHER only on the most damaged areas. After 5 hours, model with sandpaper.
- Proceed with the first coat of Rigener on the entire surface. After 4/6 hours of drying (at 23 °C), apply the second coat.
- Apply RIGENER SPECIAL PELLE on the entire surface. Once it has dried (after about 4/6 hours at 23 ° C), proceed with the second coat.
- Wait 24 hours and then apply a coat of Rigener Finitura.
- The quantity of product to be used can vary from 1kg to 3/4 m2.
- Applications can be made with a brush, short-haired roller or AIRLESS machines.
Use a cloth with water or neutral detergent for cleaning.